Wednesday, September 10, 2008

back from diving



thanks to my few only loyal reader(s) for following up on my blog and keep reminding me that i haven't update my blog for more than a month.
for a moment I really forget totally about my blog after i start using facebook. i am so sala, this is MY blog, i have yet fulfill my goal yet, how could i abandon it. I won't.

had been really busy for the past month, after my grandmother passed away, i did some research on the birth of Malaysia and wrote some great articles (as least i do think so), and went diving quite regularly, and yes... i start drinking again, with a bunch of diving buddies and now addicted to facebook, sharing our wonderful moments from diving.

meanwhile, been quite busy at work also, all ministers seemed to have too many functions squeezed into the month of August before Ramadan. Apart of telling the difference between 831 and 916, have to listen to these old folks' same old rubbish some more.

the good news is, i just came back from a wonderful diving/ fun trip in kk, a really meaningful volunteer project, reef cleaning. Sept is even a busier month for DIvingVIva, i have officially take up another part time job, promoting my translation service online aggressively, take any project available, just to save more money for my next trip..... MALDIVES

2 comments:

divemaniac said...

hey this picture looks familiar....who is the photographer? :P hehehe

DivingViva said...

hey, welcome to my blog!
i was browsing through all the albums and counldn't find a nicer pic than this. thanks to the photographer and do take more shots!!!!