Monday, July 21, 2008

my very first time

my buddy bought a camera casing during the recent DIveExpo. but he has no camera yet. i have no casing but i offer to borrow a camera (G9)

so, we have a deal. I borrow a G9, and make use of his casing, so we can both try to take underwater photography, while taking each other's picture.




our first dive, he started with the camera first, he took a shot of me clearing mask (my oni pic), then he passed the camera to me. I have problem controlling my bouyancy with one hand, while holding the camera with the other hand, and i don't have the third hand to snap the shot.



i took few pics, hardly promising.








soon after, the battery went flat. i realize i forgot to charge battery pack, nor bringing extra battery with me. that's it for our first underwater photography session. short and SWEET!

my buddy only managed to take my mask-clearing pic and the tail of a blue-spotted stringray.


it's also ah huan first time there at samatan. but i can only take ah huan's pic using my handphone.

No comments: